Policy key definitions
- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, Regency Capital Group Ltd trading as Regency Capital.
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Key principles of GDPR
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
- We are registered with the ICO under the Data Protection Register, our registration number is: ZA511484.
There are three kinds of entries within the Regency Database
- Active Member
- Former Member
We capture the following details:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Telephone number
How do we use your personal data?
We retain and use your personal data for the following main purposes:
- To help us respond to any specific enquiries you may have about our products and/or services.
- Where you have an ongoing relationship with us, to enable us to provide you with the services which you have requested and registered for.
- We may also use your personal data to provide you on a continuing basis (by email, telephone and SMS) with relevant investor updates, information on our own products and services and those of carefully selected partners and third parties which we believe may be of interest to you. By registering on this site you are consenting to receive these promotions.
- We will never sell, rent, lease or give away your personal data to any third party.
- You can opt out of these communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in our emails or by contacting us.
Your individual rights:
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
If you do not want Regency Capital to deploy cookies in your browser, you can set your browser to reject cookies or to notify you when a Web site tries to put a cookie in your browser software. Rejecting cookies may affect your ability to use of some of the products and/or services at our Web site.
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Email marketing messages & subscription
Under GDPR we use the consent lawful basis for anyone subscribing to our newsletter or marketing mailing list. We only collect certain data about you, as detailed in the “Processing of your personal data” above. Any email marketing messages we send are done so through an email marketing service provider (EMS). An EMS is a third party service provider of software / applications that allows marketers to send out email marketing campaigns to a list of users.
Email marketing messages that we send may contain tracking beacons / tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of data such as; times, dates, I.P addresses, opens, clicks, forwards, geographic and demographic data. Such data, within its limitations will show the activity each subscriber made for that email campaign.
Any email marketing messages we send are in accordance with the GDPR and the PECR. We provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent (unsubscribe) from the information we hold about you at any time. Please view any marketing messages for instructions on how to unsubscribe.